Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day Sales today

Happy Labor Day.

Ironically - the day to celebrate the labor force...but we think of it as shopping time -sale time.

Yes, the time to save on swimsuits, patio furniture and more! 

Gap is having a 40% off sale - I usually look over to see what items I'm missing for the school year.  To be honest it's been about four years since I bought myself a new swimsuit.  My current two full pieces are from Target and are starting to look deformed. 

Considering repurchasing something this year. 

But the real score is clothing for kids!  Look through their closets and see what they need...New jeans? (Haha) New sweatpants?  (Only fashion item needed)  New socks? (Why are these always lost in the laundry?)  

When my kids were babies I used to buy a season ahead; now I only buy what's needed for the year because otherwise I'd be running a clothes shop out of our home...and who has room for all those extra clothes and clutter?

Here are some of the top clothing deals today:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Aldi vs. Schnucks - some data

Aldi's vs. Schnucks   My husband and I work full-time. We have two kids and a very busy life. And expenses. Our goal is to find easy ...