Sunday, July 29, 2018

Christmas in July


July!


Independence day.
Amazon Prime day.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

For me, the end of July is a great time to stock up on summer essentials for next year.  These bargains can be found at almost all stores - Gap, Old Navy, department stores, etc.  I buy t-shirts and shorts, bathing suits and flipflops for the whole family at about 75% off.

I use deal news to figure out where to shop and where the sales are.

The hardest part if packing up the old clothes and figuring out what to reuse and how to store it.

Also have to be careful to not be succeptable to buy other things.

Well, it's time to get food ready for the week -  hope you all have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Aldi vs. Schnucks - some data

Aldi's vs. Schnucks   My husband and I work full-time. We have two kids and a very busy life. And expenses. Our goal is to find easy ...