Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The New Year

The New Year is ueapon us...and I have decided to focus on things that are real.

Real Foods - cutting out processed foods.

Cleaning out clutter.

Enjoying our family.

Organizing.

I've made a pledge to focus on real foods for our family. Ha! It's not about diet.  Just cutting out things that have no value and can hurt your body.

Focusing on really trying to meal prep has actually meant I am going the store less.

Wanted to share one recipe I found most helpful to replace cheez-its and goldfish!

All you need is whole wheat flour, butter and grated cheese (and a food processor, cookie sheet and oven).

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/03/23/recipe-easy-cheesy-crackers/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Aldi vs. Schnucks - some data

Aldi's vs. Schnucks   My husband and I work full-time. We have two kids and a very busy life. And expenses. Our goal is to find easy ...